Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween and off to May




Ok, I am very bad about posting, though it really is mostly because my time has been primarily spent reviewing literature and getting all of my safety courses and introductions to the school taken care of. But Marc and I had a wonderful Halloween; we carved pumpkins with friends (marc a seal, me a skeleton dog), and spent the weekend in Dundee. We went to their science museum, Sensations, which revolves around the 5 senses, and did all the touristy things in St. Andrews as well (castle, cathedral, aquarium). And at night we joined the other biology post grads for a pub crawl. We went with a Princess bride theme for our costumes; Marc went as Inigo Montoya, and I as the dread pirate roberts.

And now I am finally off to the Isle of May to start recording the little grey seal puppies! We supposedly have internet on the Isle, so hopefully I won't be to out of touch for the month I am out there. Should have some cute baby seal pics to post soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment